NVE will co-exhibit with
German distributor HY-LINE Power Components at PCIM Europe, May 9 to 11
in Nuremberg, Germany. See us at Booth 7-108.
NVE sensors will also be on display at Sensor+Test in cooperation with
distributors Angst+Pfister Sensors and Power. Visit Booth 1-361.
Earth Day is April 22.
Our parts enable clean energy controls, and NVE is committed to environmental
responsibility in the resource-intensive semiconductor industry More »
Our new H-bridge Arduino
Shield can drive motors or other loads. The board uses NVE isolators and isolated
DC-to-DC convertors for exceptional performance and miniaturization.
The board is rated at 40 volts and 50 amps to control up to two-kilowatt loads.
It has everything you neededjust add an Arduino and a power supply.
• Standard Arduino Shield form factor outline
• A simple three-wire Arduino interface (PWM, Dir, and Enable)
• Thermal vias and heat-sinking
• EMI mitigation
• Easy connections with large screw terminals
• Max. load: 2 kW (40 V / 50 A)
• Load supply line: 8 V to 40 V
• Arduino input supply: 7 V to 18.5 V, 500 mA max.
• Logic-to-load isolation: 2.5 kV per UL 1577
• Rds On: 1.2 mΩ typ. each MOSFET
• Operating Temperature Range: -40 °C to 85 °C
• Dimensions: 2.1 in. by 2.7 in. (53.4 mm by 68.6 mm)
• Motor speed and direction control
• DC-to-AC invertors
Documentation and Arduino Libraries
You can download datasheets, manuals, and an Arduino demonstration program from
Shields are in stock
for immediate delivery.
We demonstrated two Shields controlling an ebike motor and electric brake: