NVE will be closed Friday,
December 24 and Friday, December 31.
The new ALT023 is a version of the popular ALT025 Tunneling Magnetoresistance
(TMR) analog magnetometer with ten times the sensitivity. The ALT023 can precisely
measure fields from a few microtesla to 1 millitesla.
bipolar transfer function
The differential bridge outputs are bipolar, meaning positive for a positive field
and negative for an opposite field polarity.
• High sensitivity (200 mV/V typical full-scale)
• Flexible 0 to 5.5 V supply (no minimum)
• 20 kiloohm device resistance for low power
• ±1 mT linear range
• High linearity (<1 % of full-scale)
• Ultra-low output temperature coefficient (±0.1%/°C)
A differential bridge
• Up to 300 kHz
• –40 to 125 °C operating range
• 2.5 x 2.5 mm TDFN package
• Non-contact current sensing
• Motion, speed, and position control
• Mechatronics and robotics
• Geomagnetic navigation
There are currently two ALT-Series TMR Magnetometer versions: